Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Time Has Come

Surgery is scheduled for early tomorrow morning. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. This beautiful boy and his anxious family will welcome all the positive energy you can spare.  We will also be spending our first night away from Chick and this causes us some sadness.  She will be very well taken care of, but it's hard to be away from her for that long.  All in all, it will be a bit of a lonely time.  The end will be worth it, though.  For this boy.  It will all be worth it.
Photobucket

I will update when I can.

22 comments:

  1. Sending good wishes, best thoughts and big hugs. I'll be thinking about you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FANTASTIC picture of Pea! That is one big smile!

    The positive energy coming from us will be endless. All four of you will be in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always in our thoughts, and prayers, this time will pass very quickly and he will alright. Trust in all the Divine Laws around you now that P will be in great hands and this too shall pass with great ease. Light, Blessings and Comfort to you all and an extra big hug to P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you. Soon, it will all be behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking and praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second M & M...amazing picture!

    You have all been on my mind and in my hearts. I ALMOST called you cause I wanted to let you know just how much we love you all.

    Know that we will all be thinking of you and J and Pea tomorrow. Breathe and take it one step at a time.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you all.

    Hugs and healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be thinking of ALL of you and I will be sending tons of positive energy towards you all. ((((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly, and that you're home and back to having fun together really soon.

    Much love to you all.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. prayers for everyone, and hoping for a speedy recovery so pea can get back to being his awesome self.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely praying for your sweet Pea tonight and on and off today as I think of him. Praying for guidance for the doctor's hands and good healing. Hang in there, Momma Bear, he will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be saying a prayer for all of you..hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so precious today, and he will be just as precious and adorable tomorrow. Thinking of you tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been thinking of you all - all day. Sending many prayers and good vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best of luck.
    May the surgeon's hands be blessed:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope everything went well today, and that everyone sleeps well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We'll be sending you all our positive energies. Good luck tomorrow. That is a great picture of Pea!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have been praying for all of you and will continue to. Can't believe how grown up your beautiful little man is! Love you. Praying often. xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of good thoughts going your way, I hope Pea is doing well.

    ReplyDelete