Sometimes, we have to bring out the big guns. You know, when J. is working a 13 hour overtime shift on a Sunday and when Mommy is out of ideas for keeping two VERY active toddlers entertained and happy. When Chick and Pea see Mommy blowing up the Air Mattress, they know some serious fun is about to take place. Serious fun for the kiddos and a workout for Mommy. Win-win.
Oh so cute. I LOVE it how Pea is signing more, more! Precious.
ReplyDeletek
HOW FUN!! Looks like a great time! However I was holding my breath the whole time thinking that Chick foot was going to go into Pea's head.
ReplyDeleteIt's a controlled chaos, M. No worries.
ReplyDeleteThat does look like fun! Can I come and play too?
ReplyDeleteLove the giggles.
ReplyDeletecareful they don't break my bed! I don't want to be without a place to sleep when I come visit in March.
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better than baby giggles. What a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteI love it! They make me giggle right along with them. Jazzie used to sign more the exact same way Pea is signing it :-)
ReplyDeleteO.M.G. you are the best Mom ever!
ReplyDeleteOh man! Can I come play too?? What fun you have with your little sweeties and you're amazingly creative!!!
ReplyDeleteHeh...had to laugh at mama. Sounds like it was a good workout for you too. :o)
Looks like fun to me, too!
ReplyDeleteNext time I am over...we are SO doing that! Us....not the kids...hee hee!
ReplyDeleteThey are delightful. Their laughter is contagious.
Keep smilin!
Awesome idea!! Love the giggles, so adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! What a fantastic idea! I laughed so hard I cried!! JOY! and BLISS!
ReplyDeletehad to watch it twice it looked so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love baby laughs. What a great way to play.
ReplyDelete