Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cabin Fever

The temperatures have been frigid of late (-30 yesterday), but it warmed up enough today to allow us to put on our snowsuits and head outside to shovel the drive. We had two little helpers by our sides.

Photobucket
She was not interested in wearing her mittens.

Photobucket
Nor was he.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Chick and Pea are beautiful!

    I am loving their cheeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't ask for better helpers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is WAY to cold for me! LOL! Adorable helpers! Pea's eye looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to kiss their rosy cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel your mitten pain!

    They are great helpers. Nothing better than rosy cheeks.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable helpers! I totally get not wanting to wear mittens on this balmy, warm day.

    Curious, can your munchkins find the thumbs in their mitts? We have not mastered this - at all!!

    Loving looking into Pea's beautiful blue eyes!! Oh what a difference a week makes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.

    Wish there was some sure fire way to get a toddler to wear mitts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mittens shmittens my kids would say. I've only gotten to wear them one day so far. Helping is good training for when they are teens and have to do it all by themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful snow helpers!

    ReplyDelete