We ordered the kids a Learning Tower last weekend and it came early this week. I had it assembled within 20 minutes and the twins spent the next hour learning how to climb in and out on their own. They still require help, but are quickly getting the hang of it.
We are mostly using it to flood my kitchen at this point, but I hope to use it in more fruitful ways in the future.Just look at the spray of water in this photo. They were soaked right down to their diapers afterward!
At least once a day, the twins try to sabotage J. and me. On this day, it was poor J. who took the brunt of tripping and subsequently falling over a Megablock. Very clever, Twinlets...very clever.
It won't be so funny when Daddy breaks a leg and can no longer work to support your blueberry addiction.
We took the twins to see Santa yesterday at our local mall. We have been talking about Santa for weeks, reading books about Santa, looking at pictures and video of Santa online. We stood in line for an HOUR to meet the big guy. An HOUR. This was the shot we got:
![]() | ||
| Priceless. |
Bedtime from Two Kayaks on Vimeo.




I've never heard of a Learning Tower. What exactly is it?
ReplyDeletePoor J. I hope he didn't hurt himself too badly on the way down.
I love the Santa pictures like that. They amuse me.
That video is so sweet! I can almost hear Chick giggling as the water is spraying ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe video is awesome! I'm looking into the Learning Tower too. You'll have to let us know how you like it after you've had it for awhile.
ReplyDeleteThey both have the same exact look of fear/terror in the Santa photo. They were probably just tired from waiting an hour in line right? ;-D
ReplyDeleteThe Santa picture is one of the better ones that I have seen!! LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to see a picture of them in those cool sweaters that you can see them.
Hope J survived his fall.
Can't wait to see what the twins get up to in their tower. Get it - up...I thought it was funny...
I love the tower! D is all about the sink and water. Same situation here...flooded kitchen and soaked diapers. But it is a hoot!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is priceless!
Keep smilin!
I know about the learning tower, but what are those smocks? Waterproof? Or maybe not?
ReplyDeleteLove the tower... tooo cute.. and the photo with Santa is priceless..
ReplyDeleteVideo is tooo cute..
Looks like things are going well..
Hugz...
I about wet my pants laughing at that priceless Santa picture! Can we say Christmas Card? haha
ReplyDeletePS I haven't been brave enough to take my twins to see Santa yet. . .but this makes it that much more tempting . . .
What a sweet video! Makes me want to pull out some of the Baby Einstein's. Such a sweet little boy. Heh...looks like he was almost asleep on his feet as he was waving and swaying.
ReplyDeleteWater play = fun. I need to be more adventursome! Where did you find the smocks? Neat!
Santa pic is a hoot! Makes me wonder if I should brave the line again (what am I thinking??) and let her sit with Santa alone. We'll see.
Glad to hear J survived the fall. Our sneaky little plan traps for us when we're not looking. I'm convinced of it!
We have similar Santa photos. :-)
ReplyDelete