Thursday, December 16, 2010

Playing in the Freshly Fallen Snow

As I sleepily carried a wide-eyed and bushy-tailed Pea down the stairs this morning, I noticed that the ground outside had turned white overnight. Flakes were gently falling to the ground and I knew that the twins and I would be out there as soon as breakfast was eaten.

We walked over to the park and had a play in the snow. At first, the twins weren't impressed with the cold (it's 26F at this moment), but as they started to walk and play, they began to have fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved seeing the tracks they made as they walked.

Photobucket
Rosy cheeks +  a red nose = exponential cuteness.

6 comments:

  1. Those tracks should be on a t-shirt like the ones they make for identifying various woodland animals. Underneath it would say "The Snowsuited Toddler". hehe. I so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything cuter than a toddler in a snowsuit. And you lucky girl have two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow days = fun days!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete