I love what Amanda is doing over at Kind Over Matter and am so thrilled one of my pieces of writing is being featured there today. I wrote the piece as I traveled alone on a plane after having made a decision for myself that, to some, may have sounded crazy. I listened to my inner voice, navigated my own path and the decision ended up changing so many lives for the better.
Listening to our own souls as they whisper the way is not an easy endeavor, but it is well worth the challenge.
Congratulations! That was such a wonderful article. Very inspirational.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat piece and great honor (or honour for you)!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteYour article is wonderful, and oh so true!!!
Can you email me please, love?
ReplyDeletebluebellababe at yahoo dot com?
I'm so proud of you, friend! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! I admire you so much.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!