Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Christmas Card That Never Was

We didn't send out Christmas Cards this year. I have been determined to simplify the holiday season in order to enjoy the days ahead instead of rushing around like mad. Christmas cards were but one of the casualties of this attempt. 
If we were to have sent out Christmas cards, this would have been the one our loved ones received. 

Makes me laugh to see it.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. LOVE it! I really like your approach about simplifying things. I really need to do that. Love your babies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT..
    Hugz..
    I sooo need your address... I lost all my address's and if I didn't get some cards I didn't know how to send them..
    will you please send it..I will send our card out tomorrow..
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love the simplifying. For us, it is about appreciating our loved ones and giving back.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best Christmas cards that I have seen!! With two models like that - how can you go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! That would make them cry for sure!

    Great card! Merry Christmas sweet friends. WE LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete