Take the following test to determine whether or not you are dead inside. If you are dead inside, you will not crack a smile while watching the video below. Pea dares you! Turns out, I'm not dead inside as I once thought.
SOOO cute! Took all of 3 seconds to be laughing right along with Pea! Made me giggle too when Chick wanted in on the action so moved in with her melon sword. :o)
I LOVE that! Hilarious! I love how they are killing themselves laughing and you just can't HELP but laughs, which just perpetuates the laugh fest even more. :-)
Love this! But you know, the one of Chick in the kitchen at 1 am shouting at the world because she could was the very very best for us. We were hysterical!
That is the best!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
I am laughing so hard I was crying..
ReplyDeleteTooooo sweet.
Thanks for the laugh.. I needed after a day I had..
Hugs..
SOOO cute! Took all of 3 seconds to be laughing right along with Pea! Made me giggle too when Chick wanted in on the action so moved in with her melon sword. :o)
ReplyDeleteSigh...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that! Hilarious! I love how they are killing themselves laughing and you just can't HELP but laughs, which just perpetuates the laugh fest even more. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo, definitely not dead. Wow that was the super cutest. Thanks for the blog love.
ReplyDelete-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/
What a great laugh! He's darling!!!
ReplyDeleteI want to come to your house..eat your chicken and black bean soup and listen to this every night!! OR atleast 1 night a week:)
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!!
That was super cute! I was laughing right along.
ReplyDeleteCatherine - Melon sword - that made me laugh too!!
Love this! But you know, the one of Chick in the kitchen at 1 am shouting at the world because she could was the very very best for us. We were hysterical!
ReplyDelete