You guys are too cute! Happy anniversary to you :-)
Man, were we really that young at one time??Happy anniversary! You picked the PERFECT time of year to get married...
what a nice picture. Happy Anniversary!
Aww, sweet.Happy Anniversary
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You two look the same, but different.Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary! You totally look the same. J looks like it was the 90s. ;)
You are lovely on this picture! Happy Anniversary!
August has been a good month for you! Happy anniversary. :)
Happy Anny!
Tooo cute.. you are lucky.. but you guys did it together..wish I had that..Hugz..Love ya..
You are so, SO blessed to have one another! A wonderful couple who compliment one another in all that you say and do. Hannah and I are blessed to call you family!
Happy Belated Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!
I am sorry I missed this one. Maybe because our anniversary is the SAME DAY! and I was occupied...haha. Happy Anniversary to you both!
You guys are too cute! Happy anniversary to you :-)
ReplyDeleteMan, were we really that young at one time??
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
You picked the PERFECT time of year to get married...
what a nice picture. Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteAww, sweet.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
ReplyDeleteYou two look the same, but different.
Congratulations!!
Happy Anniversary! You totally look the same. J looks like it was the 90s. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou are lovely on this picture!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
August has been a good month for you! Happy anniversary. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anny!
ReplyDeleteTooo cute..
ReplyDeleteyou are lucky..
but you guys did it together..
wish I had that..
Hugz..
Love ya..
You are so, SO blessed to have one another! A wonderful couple who compliment one another in all that you say and do. Hannah and I are blessed to call you family!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I missed this one. Maybe because our anniversary is the SAME DAY! and I was occupied...haha. Happy Anniversary to you both!
ReplyDelete