We do a lot of playing in this house. A LOT. From 6:00am until the babies' heads hit their cribs at 7:00pm "play" takes center stage. J. and I are the playful sort, so this bodes well for our family dynamic.
Just a tiny snippet of the play that happens daily. Our house is full of laughter and we love every second of it.
I know you have been waiting for this a long time and I also know you would not have it any other way. Love seeing the babies "live"
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic video!! Loving the laughter.
ReplyDeleteOMW... I can't stand it.. LOVE IT..
ReplyDeleteThose belly laughs are GREAT....
I am sitting here laughing my butt off...
LOVE IT...
I love the sounds of their laughter! I wish you were close so I could come by and play with you all. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! This is pure joy and bliss.
ReplyDeleteThis post so made me smile:) Nothing better then a babies laugh and you have it double!! They are just ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. As per usual.
ReplyDeleteIf only we could bottle that baby laughter. It could cure everything...
ReplyDeleteYour babies are loving life. That attitude will serve them well as adults. Good job, momma!
Both Sunshine and I really loved watching this. Those chuckles are so precious.
ReplyDelete