A couple of weeks ago, my friend Victoria came by for a visit and the babies just loved playing with her. Victoria and I work together and share an office space; she has become a dear friend over the past three years and I will miss her during this next school year.
The babies love spending time with my parents (Grampa and Gramma) and my mom likes to brag that she can't go three days without seeing her grandchildren.
Finally, we took the babies on their very first long(ish) road trip. We have spent the night in a hotel before, but it was only a couple of hours away and it was just for one night. This time, we traveled four hours away and spent four days away as well. Our trip was so busy and fun that we didn't take our camera out until this morning (our last morning of the trip)! I know that Tanya took some pictures of the babies while J. and I were at a wedding on Saturday**, but she hasn't sent them to me yet. So, this is the only picture I have of our big trip:
The babies having fun spinning in the hotel desk chair.
**Tanya and Craig took care of the Chick and Pea (along with their own 10 month old son and 9 year old daughter) the afternoon and evening of Saturday while J. and I were at a wedding. When we came home that night, T & C sat on the couch and stared off into space. I guess Chick and Pea have that effect on caregivers.






Hope you enjoyed your adventures!
ReplyDeleteWhat a mouthful of teeth Pea has.
Oh and by the way, whoever maintains that lawn should feel very proud. Impressive!
WOW!! I can't believe how much Chick is changing!!
ReplyDeleteSOOO glad you had a good., wonderful and successful trip.
Love the photos.. the babies are growing up sooo fast..
ReplyDeletesounds like you have been having fun..
Hugs..
Tell those kids to stop growing! I can't believe how much they are changing. Glad to hear you and J were able to enjoy your time a the wedding.
ReplyDeleteI just love their chubby legs! :)
ReplyDeleteso glad you had a great time at the wedding. the smiles on your kids? jeeeeeez. i'm a popsicle on a hot summer day. melting. so adorable.
ReplyDeleteI ditto what Joannah says. Those baby rolls are so cute.
ReplyDeleteLOL! 3 babies under 1? Wow....I'm impressed that they had the energy to even open their eyes!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're having such a great summer!
Let the fun continue! See you in a couple of hours!