Oh that's great. They're soooooo cute. I have to admit, I was a little overwhelmed for you when they were both crying there . . . oh my word - how do you manage alone when they're BOTH hungry????
At the very end of the video where Chick is speaking just makes Lily giggle and giggle. I think we may have watched it 100 times. My goodness they have grown so much and are just gorgeous.
Two months already?!? Happy Two Months, Chick and Pea!
ReplyDeleteThis video is so marvelous.
Oh that's great. They're soooooo cute. I have to admit, I was a little overwhelmed for you when they were both crying there . . . oh my word - how do you manage alone when they're BOTH hungry????
ReplyDeleteYou guys rock.
k
Happy 2 Months..
ReplyDeleteThe twins are TOOOOO CUTE..
Glad things are going well..
LOVE ...LOVE ... LOVE the video..
Smiling ear to ear. What blessings!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful video, but then again, how could it not with such a beautiful Chick and handsome Pea?
ReplyDeleteHappy two months!
So cute! Man do I love little baby noises.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteSo very sweet! I'm very happy to finally have met Chick and Pea. They are adorable.
ReplyDelete2 months already?? Wow -- it feels fast! (well, to me it feels fast - how about you?)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
What a fantastic video!! I LOVE when Pea was 'talking' at the end!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome two months and really great video!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
I loved the video. Chick and Pea are really cute. You guys looked good also.
ReplyDeleteGreat Video! Can't believe it's two months already!
ReplyDeleteWow! They're both SO cute! Look at how Pea has filled out this month! Such a big change in him.
ReplyDeleteLove the video...especially the last bit when Chick is talking. Heh....love her stink eye too!
i like seeing them.
ReplyDeleteNo fair making me goofy grin & giggle at work!
ReplyDeleteSo precious and amazing.
Wonderful video! They are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteWaaoo they are growing fast when you look at these pics.
At the very end of the video where Chick is speaking just makes Lily giggle and giggle. I think we may have watched it 100 times. My goodness they have grown so much and are just gorgeous.
ReplyDelete