Hahaha! I heart Bear. He is still your fur baby.BTW...LOVE the new look!!!! I adore the little high five.Keep smilin!
Too cute.
That is one cute Bear. The kid ain't bad either.
Tooo cute.. The kitty is bigger then little sweetness..have a great weekend...
Very cute!Love the new look. Have a lovely weekend!
As long as Bear uses his own bouncy seat instead of sharing...The new header is wonderful!
Ah Bear! Does he like the vibrating part yet? :o)
PS - Love the new look of the blog!
I don't know, I think that looks pretty comfy. If they came in my size, I'd probably try it out.
Hilarious. He's thinking "Why didn't she get us this bouncy vibrating thing-y before?" WTH???
He looks so comfy. I'm betting he wasn't happy when he had to get out if it.
Hahaha! I heart Bear. He is still your fur baby.
ReplyDeleteBTW...LOVE the new look!!!! I adore the little high five.
Keep smilin!
Too cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is one cute Bear. The kid ain't bad either.
ReplyDeleteTooo cute.. The kitty is bigger then little sweetness..
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend...
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look.
Have a lovely weekend!
As long as Bear uses his own bouncy seat instead of sharing...
ReplyDeleteThe new header is wonderful!
Ah Bear! Does he like the vibrating part yet? :o)
ReplyDeletePS - Love the new look of the blog!
ReplyDeleteI don't know, I think that looks pretty comfy. If they came in my size, I'd probably try it out.
ReplyDeleteHilarious. He's thinking "Why didn't she get us this bouncy vibrating thing-y before?" WTH???
ReplyDeleteHe looks so comfy. I'm betting he wasn't happy when he had to get out if it.
ReplyDelete