Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nicknames

Okay, so I've delayed this too long already. I've put a poll at the top of the page asking what you think I should call the twins on the blog. Here's some background to the choices:

Chick and Pea: Throughout my pregnancy, I referred to the babies as Chick and Pea.

Peaches and Tater: Our girl has the fuzziest head I've ever seen. She looks and feels like a little peach. I love rubbing our boy's head. It's beautifully shaped and looks a little like a tater tot.

The Girl and The Boy: Self explanatory. Simple and to the point.

So??

6 comments:

  1. The Girl and The Boy are easier but I heart Chick and Pea nicknames.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Peaches and Tater. But the first one is cute too....:-)

    SO glad to hear that the colic is diminishing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No question. Peaches and Tater. A boy named Tater took me to my Junior Prom. I still remember him fondly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE the new blog look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on the blog . . . great pics . . . especially the bum ones! :)

    I voted for Chick and Pea - very cute!

    k

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Peaches over on my blog, so obviously I am partial to that one, but I am LOVING Chick and Pea.

    ReplyDelete