Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mr. Smiley Pants

It's been a long, long journey to get Pea to the point where he is a happy boy. Having colic for the first nine weeks of his life didn't help. He would cry nonstop for hours and hours and would even cry in his sleep. We felt so badly for him and only wanted his belly to stop cramping up long enough to give him some peace. Now, at almost 11 weeks (are they really almost 11 weeks old?) he has become a VERY happy camper. It took Pea a long time to smile, but when he finally did, our hearts melted. He looks completely different when he smiles and it makes us so happy to see him happy.

We haven't bought a lot of new things for the babies (we have borrowed a bunch of great things from friends and family) but the one new thing we bought has brought such joy to our babies and BIG smiles from Pea. I highly recommend this product for any new baby as it is full of stimulating toys and music. Our babies love it so much and our routine of eat, play, sleep has been greatly enhanced by the addition of the Baby Einstein Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym.

Just this morning, Pea had a ball batting away at the gym and smiled the whole time. Heartwarming!

 
 
 
 
 
 
I just love this kid!

7 comments:

  1. Those are some FINE smiles there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see him smiling!! Cool toy!
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is he??? I just want to snuggle with him and that adorable smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. He's got his daddy's smile.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovey Girl LOVE her playmat. Glad he's past the colicy time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you do! I would too if I were you.

    ReplyDelete