Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Introducing...


Chick


and Pea!!


The community has spoken and Chick and Pea were the clear favorites.  Since this is what I have called them from the very beginning, it seems very fitting to continue with that now.

The final poll results are here:



Thanks to all 84 of you for voting and for being a part of this decision!

10 comments:

  1. It is very apropos that they be known now as Chick and Pea. It truly has been their nicknames since the beginning.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not have voted, but I like Chick and Pea best as well :-)

    Glad to have some names I can call those little sweeties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Chick and Pea to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT..
    Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect names for your little sweeties! Tonight their bald little heads made me giggle. They're just SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with 3D. The nicknames that naturally came first are definitely the right ones for them.

    Chick has such big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I still call them Peach and Tater?

    ReplyDelete