Thursday, October 22, 2009

Couldn't Be Happier

So far today, I've been peed on, pooped on, spit up on, and puked on.  It's only 10:30am.
I couldn't be happier.


Pictures taken just a few moments ago.

14 comments:

  1. The cuteness is...overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is all just groovy baby fluid. It is only bad when they become meat-eaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing those sweet faces makes me smile. If it came from your kids, it is good!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. **SMILE**

    Could Chick be any happier???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that smile! My heart is in a little puddle:)

    And they're filling out their jammies. So cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at them in their bumbos!!

    LOVE the picture!

    They are getting so big and getting so good at holding their heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like an AWESOME day to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing! i cannot believe they are up in bumbees already... sweet smelling gooodness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All great things of being a Mommy..
    Look at those two BEAUTIFUL faces...
    Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you aren't wearing anything "good". Lots of Spray and Wash girl!

    The pics are beyond adorable. I just want to reach through my computer and snuggle with both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. my life was full of puke and poop...for 18 years, then I had my own kids and they were poopin on the potty and only puked once...I guess the big guys thought I'd done my time!

    embrace the bodily fluids...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet, sweet days! Who would have known that pee, poop and spit up could be so wonderful? :o)

    ReplyDelete