A very good friend of mine suggested that we take pictures of the babies next to a stuffed animal in order to gauge their growth over the next 12 months. Every month, I will take the same shot in order to see how much they have grown. This is the shot for August (the month of their birth).
Our boy's legs are not long enough to reach the feet of this sleeper.
Our girl bawled through the whole photo shoot.
baby torture according to the girl!
ReplyDeleteCuteness times two! (And the Tongginator has that bear, but with a yellow hoodie.)
ReplyDeleteOh man... they are gonna grow SO fast. Good idea doing the monthly growth shots.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!!
ReplyDeleteLove the photo shoot and the blue and pink rabbits/bears!!
A fab idea!! Adorable X 2.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Great idea. I don't think I really realized how tiny Baby Boy is until now.
ReplyDeleteLove that idea. I hope little girl doesn't turn into a picture hater. She's in for a lot of them in the future.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see their monthly pics~!
Great idea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I totally laughed out loud about sweet baby boy's feet not reaching the bottom of his sleeper.
ReplyDeleteWhat angels you have.
I can't wait till they get alittle bit bigger.. they will be ALL over the place..LOL>
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE IDEA..
Hugs..
I love this idea. Can't wait to see the beans sprouts grow!
ReplyDeleteOh, K! This is amazing! I love visualizing their sizes. We have that same blue bunny for Lina....now I know how tiny they are! The are just gorgeous babies! Lucky woman, YOU!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!! It will be fun to watch them grow. Must say, baby girl looks smashing in her adorable pastel sweater. ;o)
ReplyDelete