After every outing, we take the babies out of their car seats and put them on the area rug in the great room. This is the show we get. Does it get any cuter?
Oh my dawg! That was the cutest thing ever. I love how when she stopped, he started his stretching routine. The last few seconds when he stetched his legs up was just SO sweet.
SOOO cute!! It makes me giggle how baby stretches are so different from adult stretches. We can't wait to stretch our legs out and yet they reach for the sky while leaving their legs curled for most of it although Baby Boy got the whole leg...and butt stretch going by the end of it! :o) SO cute!!
looks like that feels really good!
ReplyDeleteOh my dawg! That was the cutest thing ever. I love how when she stopped, he started his stretching routine. The last few seconds when he stetched his legs up was just SO sweet.
ReplyDeleteI love their little bellies!
Oh the cuteness! I can't stand it ;-)
ReplyDeleteMy your kids are polite with taking turns. That is the cutest thing for sure!!
ReplyDeleteOMW... they are toooo CUTE..
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT..
love the little sounds...
Just want to pick them up and kiss them..
Have a great week..
SOOO cute!! It makes me giggle how baby stretches are so different from adult stretches. We can't wait to stretch our legs out and yet they reach for the sky while leaving their legs curled for most of it although Baby Boy got the whole leg...and butt stretch going by the end of it! :o) SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteI love that show!! I'd watch it every day too, if I could!
ReplyDeleteThat was adorable!! I loved the little noises they were making!!
ReplyDeleteCan they get any cuter??
Super cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! It's contagious . . . I feel like having a good full body stretch now! :)
ReplyDeletek
Yup, completely adorable! I feel the same way after being cooped up in a car. But I can't stretch like that!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable, love it :)
ReplyDeleteToo Cute!
ReplyDeleteAlmost thought your big boy was going to roll over when he got his legs so high in the air with that last stretch!
He's a kicker...get him a soccer ball.
ReplyDeleteI love how they each took their turns to stretch. A stretch is good. A double baby stretch fest is better!
Keep smilin!
Painfully cute. I think they're still stretching from having been cramped up in there together for almost 9 months. Sheesh!
ReplyDeleteI so want to go find a cushy rug and do that now!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. And I love the little noises baby boy made.
ReplyDeleteAdam and Jeane LOOOOOVED this show. They kept saying, "Baby sleeping....baby crying....baby sleeping....baby moving...." Tee hee.
ReplyDelete