- Why is it that Monday to Friday, the sun shines its warmth, but on the weekends it rains chilly, wet drops? I'm tired of watching spring from my classroom window.
- I have three very brave friends who are waiting for referrals. It would be really nice to see them become mommies VERY soon.
- Bear gave me a good scare this morning before I left for work. He was shaking and very sick. I almost called in sick (which would be incredibly rare for me to do). I gave him some snuggles, then asked K2 to go home on his lunch hour to check on him. He's okay now. Probably just a hairball.
- My best friend found out the sex of her baby today, but I forgot to ask her if I could post it here. I just tried calling her, but there was no answer. Sigh.
- I have rediscovered sour watermelon slices. It's a sickness, really. I need an intervention
- Our next door neighbors...the ones against whom we filed a formal complaint with the city (due to their two dogs barking throughout the night) have MOVED!!! There has been peace for the past seven days. It has been glorious. We are not brutal people. We understand that dogs sometimes bark when they are outside and we have no problem with that. What we were living with were two terriers barking for 45 minute intervals at all hours of the night. We're talking midnight, 3:00am, 4:00am, etc.
- K2's volleyball season ended right before Easter. He doesn't enjoy beach volleyball, so he is not joining a summer league. I have lost my alone time.
- My best friend just called. She said I could show you the ultrasound picture from today as it is VERY obvious from that:
CONGRATULATIONS, TANYA!!!

Congrats to Tanya! Sorry on the loss of your alone time - I know how valuable it is. Hope Bear stays hairball-free from now on. Thanks for the shout out. Now where can I get my hands on some watermelon slices???
ReplyDelete- the universe is out to get us Canadians who treasure our warmth and sun
ReplyDelete- I don't know how they are keeping their sanity right now
- Did you find a hairball when you got home? I hope Bear is alright
- You called someone??
- Sour....ewwww
-I am sooooo glad for you that your neighbours moved. I have a few neighbours that I would like to move too.
- you need to find a project for K2 to do OUTSIDE of the home.
- Congrats to Tanya on her boy baby. Now it is time to think about names!!
Congratulations Tanya!
ReplyDeleteAnd I like sour slices. And peach slices. And swedish berries. ANd...well, pretty much I like candy. I also could use an intervention. How do you stay so THIN?
I am glad to hear that your neighbour dogs aren't barking anymore. I love dogs too, but there is nothing quite like enduring night after night of BARKING. Or howling. Or both.
- Beats me. But I will take wet over snow.
ReplyDelete- It would be nice wouldn't it? Sigh...
- Egads! Extra hugs to Bear and a "Wassup, homie?" from Daisy.
- Yippee!! Congrats T &C & G!!
- SO good!
- Exercise makes tired. Make K2 stay in the backyard for like a hour so you can have some alone time.
Keep smilin!
- Beats me. But I will take wet over snow.
ReplyDelete- It would be nice wouldn't it? Sigh...
- Egads! Extra hugs to Bear and a "Wassup, homie?" from Daisy.
- Yippee!! Congrats T &C & G!!
- SO good!
- Exercise makes tired. Make K2 stay in the backyard for like a hour so you can have some alone time.
Keep smilin!
I'll have to try the sour watermelons but I'm not usually fond of watermelon flavored thigns, just real watermelon. But I love sour things. Glad Bear is ok. Hope the weather warms up for you soon.
ReplyDeleteWell, if it makes you feel better, we had sleet earlier this week. Now it's sunny and warm. The weather here is nuts!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Tanya and her family!
Glad to hear Bear is okay. It's scary when our furry friends get sick.