High on Craft tagged me for this one. I don't typically do tags, but since she is my best friend, I thought I would play along. Besides, I have a bit of bloggers' block, so this is a good excuse to write.
Six Random Things About Me:
1. Fingernails bug me. I cut mine down to stubs because the sensation of having them grow longer than my fingers completely grosses me out. When I see women with long nails - I get freaked out. I tremble inside when people pick at their nails, play with them or rub them along paper. It's the stuff of nightmares.
2. I'm a vegetarian and have been for 12 years. It's not a result of a moral code of ethics or anything like that. I got food poisoning on New Year's Eve (on the cusp of 1997) from pork souvlaki. I thought I was going to die that night. Meat? No thank you.
3. Mushrooms make me gag. My mom used to fry mushrooms in butter and my reaction to the smell of it was such that I had to stand outside until the scent cleared the house. To this day, I cannot smell mushrooms frying without dry heaving. My best friend is now using a Mushroom as a logo for her new shop.
4. I am addicted to information - I am a news junkie. I prefer news radio to music.
5. I regret removing my nose ring a couple of summers ago and letting the hole close. I went through a lot of pain to have it done (twice because the first guy messed it up) and I wish I would have kept it now.
6. I stand at a solid 5'7, yet I have to buy skirts and capris in the Petite section because my legs are so short. My torso is freakishly long.
There you have it! I think that everyone in the blog community has likley done this one, but if you haven't, please do and leave me a comment to tell me that you have.
Another woman with short legs!
ReplyDeleteIronic about the mushroom huh? lol
ReplyDeleteI am 5'4" and I CAN'T wear petite...odd.
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the mushroom thing however not on the vegetarian thing. I LOVE meat!! lol!
Next time I see you, I will trim my nails!
And I LOVE long nails. I will wear mittens next time we are together.
ReplyDeleteI too hate mushrooms and have the opposite prob with the legs....sigh
Keep smilin!
I'm with Michelle! I'm 5'4" and I can't wear petite....AND my legs are short. Go figure....
ReplyDeleteAnd mushrooms? I LOVE LOVE LOVE mushrooms. SOOOO much. Sometimes I just order them for a side dish. YUMO!
I'm five nothing and petites are too long :(. I too love information. Probably explains my career.
ReplyDeleteOpposites attract? No wonder we're such good friends! Reading your post had me chuckling as our answers would have been almost completely opposite. So happy to be your 'opposites attract' friend.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to learn new stuff about you sweetie!
And I thought it was seven items.... oh well.
ReplyDeleteYes, this has been around and I was tagged recently. Enjoyed your list!
Alyson
Alyzabeth's Mommy of Six Weeks!
LID 01/27/06