Every single person at Thanksgiving dinner last weekend was sick...except K2 and me.
Incubation period for whatever-the-heck is now in my throat and sinuses...five days.
Good times.
The sun is shining here in Toronto today. Hope you and yours can enjoy a little of its warmth.
Feel better soon!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
Sunny in Ottawa too! Gorgeous day for putting away the patio furniture and picking the last of the cherry tomatoes.
ReplyDeleteGet well my friend.
We got a nice sunny day in Ohio as well. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteHi K1! Just stopping by to say hi! Hope your having a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteRut row....hope all are feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteUgh. I woke up this morning with a sore throat. Did you guys blow your germs westward?
ReplyDeleteSunny and all. Backside sore from doing yardwork. Today was crafty day here!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Hope you get well soon!
ReplyDeleteWe are living in the germ pit right now too, get better soon... ;)
ReplyDeleteYou too? Sorry!! I woke up feeling yucky this morning too, went to work for the afternoon and have already planned to stay home tomorrow and see if sleep will help this pass quickly.
ReplyDeleteHope you and K2 are feeling better really soon. ((hugs)) sweetie. xo
You should be happy you didn't invite me. I would have polluted everyone there!
ReplyDeleteBlech. Sorry! Get. Well. Soon.
ReplyDeletebummer- sorry you guys are sick... enjoy that sun tho :)
ReplyDeleteYuck! I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete