Saturday, August 23, 2008

Twelve

The Dating Game 1990s
The Proposal - September 1995
The Big Day - August 24, 1996


Typical conversations between K2 and me...

K2:  I want to stop at Price Chopper to get some fruit.

K1:  Why do we have to go there?  Can't we go to A&P?

K2:  Price Chopper has cheap fruit.

K1:  You're a cheap fruit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K1:  I think I'm dehydrated after my run today.

K2:  Want some gum?

K1:  'Kay

K2:  It's warm and gooey 'cause it's been in my back pocket all day.

K1:  I'm so lucky...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K1:  My feet are cold.

K2:  Put some socks on, then.

K1:  Don't your feet ever get cold?

K2:  Sure.

K1:  But you never wear socks with your PJs.

K2:  I find socks bothersome in the evenings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
K1:  L. made a list of 50 things she liked about J.

K2:  Nice!

K1:  Name one thing you like about me.

K2: *Long awkward pause*

K1:  Ahem?

K2:  You're fun?

K1:  Okay then...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, you two lovebirds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!
    Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm gooey gum - you are so lucky!!

    Congrats on 12 years!!!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cutest couple! Beautiful pics! Happy Anniversary!

    (Doug proposed to me in Sept of '95 too! Wow!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have those pictures. Happy Anniversary. You two look better than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to a great couple!

    k

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures! Happy anniversary to you both. You look better today then back then ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!! GREAT pics!

    Love the deep conversations you share.

    Congrats friends! Here's to the next 12...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys are out doing something fun today.

    I love your pictures, what a great walk down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 12 to our most favorite couple. (next to us of course). ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Love the conversations. Too funny.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary to a couple who is just as cute and in love today as they were 12 years old ago.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy anniversary, what a gorgeous bride and groom. ;)
    We celebrated 10 yrs on Friday.
    Hope your having a wonderful weekend, thinking of you as we watched some kayaking on the Elora gorge Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!!!!! You guess are gorgeous! And I love your conversations. You could be an episode of Mad About YOu. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you had a fantastic day. Happy Anniversary!
    Your wedding picture is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary, I love your Wedding picture!
    Hope you did something great to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sigh. I want a K2. Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You two are SO stinkin' cute!
    You could write a book based on all of your funny/quirky verbage - I love it!
    Happy Belated Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  19. owww..I absolutely love this post!! What a great life,eh!? You two are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy anniversary!! Stephan and I just celebrated our 10th on the 22nd!

    ReplyDelete