Friday, August 29, 2008

An Offer

Tanya has made an offer to adoptive families that is going to be very difficult to pass up.

Her beautiful quilts are being offered to adoptive families with FREE SHIPPING!! Shipping is the bane of existence as it usually ends up costing just as much as the item itself, so to be able to order a quilt without having to pay for shipping...well, it's just incredible.

One Pre-Adoptive Family ordered a quilt, infused it with their scent and sent it to the orphanage responsible for the care of their daughter in China. What a great idea!

Check it out, my friends! She will custom make a quilt that is just for you.

3 comments:

  1. Ordered and blogging about it soon!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with her stuff!
    I am going to order a quilt from her...but want it to be for the baby, so I'll wait to find out if I want it in pink or blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How kind of her!!!!! If I didn't have about a BILLION quilts, I would order one.....

    ReplyDelete