And, for our friends in the US... A tough week. If you haven't already registered, do it now. Both Canada and the US have websites (as seen in the Three Words picture above) that can register you almost immediately. What are you waiting for?
Thanks for posting this, I encourage everyone to do this, it saves lives. Please talk to your love ones and let them know of your wishes and to please honour them.
I whole heartily agree. Mine has been signed for years.
ReplyDeleteDo other provinces sign as donors on their drivers license the way we do in PEI?
ReplyDeleteAnd hugs are still being sent out...
We check a box on our driver's licenses here in Ohio. I have for as long as I can remember.
ReplyDeleteI'm a donor :) And you are one great advocate.
ReplyDeleteK1, I didn't know you could go online to do it, I will definitely check this out. Good post.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this, I encourage everyone to do this, it saves lives.
ReplyDeletePlease talk to your love ones and let them know of your wishes and to please honour them.