A few pictures from my fully loaded camera:
My best friend custom-made this quilt for me and sent it to me this week. How beautiful is this? The picture does not do the colours justice, but the deep brown coupled with the light blue is ravishing. I love it!

After months (four months, to be exact) of searching and letter writing, I have finally found the After Eight Hot Chocolate that I have been craving since November. I had a taste of this heaven while visiting Tanya and it set off a search and letter writing campaign like no other. Yesterday, in Wa.l Ma.rt of all places, my eyes settled on a display that was an optical feast. We bought three canisters and will probably go back for more.

Finally, a few good friends of ours went away and brought this lovely item back for us. I can use her for good or I can use her for evil. Believe me when I say that it wasn't easy for me to make the decision I did. I will use her for good. It's not conducive to Karma to use her for evil and so I will take the high road.

Looking forward to the end of this next week for a lot of fun reasons. The countdown is ON.
First off....drooling over the quil. LO-OVE the color combo. Bot a blouse in those 2 colours last week in fact.
ReplyDeleteYeah for After Eight mix. I will keep an eye out here for you so can be stocked for a while.
I hear ya...easier to go the negative road but the positive one has a nicer view.
Fingers and assorted body parts crossed.
Keep smilin!
LOVE, love, LOVE the quilt. Glad you took the high road. You'll be happier. That doll is freaky. I like.
ReplyDeleteI knew you were a force for good ;-) Try adding Bailey's - you'll be even happier with your find... hmmm. I seem to bring up Bailey's a lot, I wonder if that's a bad sign. Nonetheless, drop a dallop in.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the quilt. Those are 2 of my fav colors and I love the combination!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you found your coffee. I would go and stock up too.....
Take care!!
Beautiful quilt!!! Yeah for finding your hot chocolate. Psst...can you pack one canister? Mmmmmm!!
ReplyDeleteLove you friend. Miss you bunches.
The quilt is just beautiful! You have one talented friend there!!
ReplyDeleteI will have to try the After Eight mix - IF you are sharing!!
Congrats on choosing the 'good' road. Not always an easy choice to make!
She (??) is...interesting looking!! I love the purple dress.
Counting down with you!
Your friend is very talented - I've checked out her blog many times and she is very creative. Love, love, love the quilt! Beautiful colours.
ReplyDeleteThe hot chocolate may help put a few more pounds on . . . especially when you buy them three at a time! Enjoy! :)
k
After Eight hot chocolate??? Sounds yum!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blankie!
ReplyDeleteSounds good! Busy, skinny, and enjoying good hot chocolate and cool gifts! (and looking forward to more fun ahead.)
ReplyDeleteAlso, I LOVE the quilt - the colors are gorgeous.
All good stuff! I love that quilt...what a sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteI have seen pictures and you are in such great shape! Love the blanket. Is that a voodoo doll????
ReplyDeleteThe blanket is beautiful! What a talented friend you have there.
ReplyDeleteI think you should save the "good/evil" and use her to find more After Eight mix when your supply runs low.
ReplyDelete