Thursday, March 6, 2008

Day One

5:20: arrive at Mark and Michelle's house.

6:20: On the road toward Buffalo with lots 'o snacks and Tom Tom on the go.

7:30: Stop at Harvey's for some sustenance and salt and pepper.

9:00: Arrive at hotel...a little seedy, but we're with friends who are fun and who make it all worth it.

10:00: Blogging on two computers and on two separate beds.


10:01: Realization that we are addicted to the Internet.

10:02: Book therapy sessions with the check-in staff.
Photobucket




Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so happy for you on your vacation!!!!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You're on your way!!! Have a ton 'o fun friends!! Safe travels and sunny days. So glad you're able to leave the snow behind you and getting out of town before the next big storm hits. Very wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have therapy for internet addiction there? Wow. That must be soooome place. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are too cute! Safe trip.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see nothing wrong with an addiction to the internet.

    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are worse things you could be addicted to! (at least that is what I keep tellin' myself)

    You're on your way...have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. there are bad addictions and then there are good addictions.... I refuse to see internet addictions as a bad thing.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete