New toy!!!!Did you get my email about C3?Keep smilin!
Woot!
Wahoo!! If it's delayed my personal delivery offer is still available. One more excited sleep before you! Can you be *cough* off tomorrow? :o)
COOL! NOW YOU KNOW you have to take a picture, when it arrives, right?
It is so exciting!!Can't wait to meet it in person!!
So excited for you! Can't wait to see the new toy.
What new toy?What did I miss?
Yes, what new toy??
Have a FABULOUS time!
Got anymore room in your suitcase, come on how much room can one tiny little bikini take??
Have a blast, I am sure you will!
New toy!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you get my email about C3?
Keep smilin!
Woot!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!! If it's delayed my personal delivery offer is still available.
ReplyDeleteOne more excited sleep before you! Can you be *cough* off tomorrow? :o)
COOL! NOW YOU KNOW you have to take a picture, when it arrives, right?
ReplyDeleteIt is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet it in person!!
So excited for you! Can't wait to see the new toy.
ReplyDeleteWhat new toy?
ReplyDeleteWhat did I miss?
Yes, what new toy??
ReplyDeleteHave a FABULOUS time!
ReplyDeleteGot anymore room in your suitcase, come on how much room can one tiny little bikini take??
ReplyDeleteHave a blast, I am sure you will!
ReplyDelete