Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Homeward Bound

So, another very fun vacation is coming to an end and we are busily packing our overstuffed suitcases in preparation for our departure a little later on this afternoon.
We spent yesterday and today riding some very fun Atlantic Ocean waves (chilly, but way fun) and doing some last minute shopping for tacky souvenirs. We are perfectly salted and even a little tanned. K2 and I both have Irish pale skin, so a little tan is a VERY good thing. While K2 and I slathered on the 30 Sunblock, our travel mates were far more risky and thinly smoothed on some 8 Sunblock. VERY risky!
We enjoyed our time here so much and are sad that we have to leave this paradise to face the wintry yuck that awaits us. However, we are Canadians and will prevail.
How much fun are we having in this picture? I ask you!

16 comments:

  1. Fun and joy captured on film (or SD Card). I can not wait to see the rest of your pics.

    Safe travels home my sweet friend.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, fun times!! Wahoo!! Glad you had such a great time together! Safe travels friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you guys had such a wonderful vacation...you deserved it!!!!
    (this last picture is my favorite...doesn't get much better than that!)

    Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a nice time... even if the weather was that 'warm' for ya... I was thinking of you all and if you were watching the Shuttle? Then I remembered you were down south... maybe you saw some of it??? Take care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm. Safe travels home. Can you bottle any of that warmth and bring it with you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't want to go home!!!

    Right now sitting in the airport waiting for our flight.

    I think that "Action Shot" is the BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do my eyes deceive me or are you IN the water???

    Glad you guys had a good time and sorry it came to an end. Hopefully you're all rejuvenated!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great...bet you had fun getting all that sand out of your suit....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so freeing and fun!

    I can't believe how fast your vacation has gone. It seems you just got there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I would LOVE to jump in the waves! I'm so glad you had a great vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad your vaycay was fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leaving paradise so soon? Didn't you just get here?

    Safe travels back to your winter wonderland!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete