Friday, March 14, 2008

High On Craft

My wonderful best friend, Tanya has finally opened up her very own High On Craft Etsy Shop and I could not be more proud of her. If you have ever taken a stroll to her blog you know that she makes the sweetest and most incredible crafty items ever.

Here is a sampling of her work.
Beautiful baby quilts (great for sleeping with and infusing your scent before sending to the orphanage or for using in the stroller).




Cards to send to your favorite people (teachers included)!Custom embroidered tote bags.

Handmade dolls.
This bunny is made from a pair of old tights!
She can even take a child's drawing (this is one that her daughter drew)....
...and transfer it onto a tee to wear proudly!


She is a great talent and I am all for supporting women in business, so head on over and take a closer look at just how incredible she is!

13 comments:

  1. She makes some very cool stuff!!!! Today my friend brought me two blankets, very similar to those! I LOVE them! I'll post them on my blog in the next few days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy schnike!! WHY did you have to turn me on to this Etsy shop?? LOVE the dolls, love them. As if I was not already an Etsy addict.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Tanya! I'll be hopping on over for sure. Beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow she's talented! I'll go take a look now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just made her a "fave" - love the art transfer to tee. How clever!! thx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've become an Etsy addict...I'll have to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so talented. Happy that she is up and running for business.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, I may have to look into those baby quilts!! Seeing as how I'm 100 percent talent-free when it comes to most sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I can see why you are so proud of your sweet friend...her creations are wonderful. I ADORE the quilts and the personalized tee is such an original idea...I'm on my way over to check out her site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! She has some amazing items! Oh no - another place to shop! Oh help me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW....I gotta stop by....I want a doll and a shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shirts and the quilts are so beautiful. The pink and the chocolate is such a nice color combo.
    I love Etsy, I could shop until I dropped, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like what you got in your shirt! lol.. I should have had your friend make my 100 wish quilt cuz I have no talent and had to hire someone to make K & A's. And I just hired the lady after being home almost 2 years. Is that sad or what?!?

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete