Oh goodie! I was hopin'!Enjoy...
SO jealous!!!!!!!!!
Yay! Congratulations! That's the one I have. I love it. Have a fun trip!
Awww are you going to name her?
NICE!!
Yeah! It's here...it's here! Welcome little Mac, and have a great vacation! Did you need a passport to get your new little one across the border?Have a GREAT trip!!! Sun and fun with special friends...that's what dreams are made of! Enjoy sweetie and we'll chat when you get home!Love and hugs.
I hope you and your MBP are very happy together.Personally, I feel sorry for you that you'll be in Florida missing all this wintry glory. The icy roads, the windchills, the snow storms and freezing rain every 2 - 3 days. But whatever. I'm sure you'll make the most of your vacation. ;-)Seriously though... enjoy the sun and warmth.
Toys and trips...une bonne semaine!!Enjoy it all!Keep smilin!
oh la, la, me likey.have a safe and WARM trip
What a beautiful new baby you have. PLEASE soak up some sun for me....sigh. We had more snow last night. Sigh again.
Congrats on the new purchase! Enjoy the toy and have a great time in Florida.
She's perty. It is a she isn't it?Have a great time soaking up the nice warm sunshine.
Here's to many happy years together! Enjoy your vacation :-)
oh yeah baby
Life IS sweet...Enjoy. ;)
oohhh...very pretty! :)
I am feelin' the love for that Macbook!Happy vacation trails to you :0)
We are only minutes from Ft Lauderdale. We could come and say Hi.......if the baby ever sleeps.
Good for you girl...Emmie loves her Mac too.....I just figured out my computer as it is....I'm way to scared to switch over! lol
Oh goodie! I was hopin'!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy...
SO jealous!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations! That's the one I have. I love it. Have a fun trip!
ReplyDeleteAwww are you going to name her?
ReplyDeleteNICE!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! It's here...it's here! Welcome little Mac, and have a great vacation! Did you need a passport to get your new little one across the border?
ReplyDeleteHave a GREAT trip!!! Sun and fun with special friends...that's what dreams are made of! Enjoy sweetie and we'll chat when you get home!
Love and hugs.
I hope you and your MBP are very happy together.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I feel sorry for you that you'll be in Florida missing all this wintry glory. The icy roads, the windchills, the snow storms and freezing rain every 2 - 3 days. But whatever. I'm sure you'll make the most of your vacation. ;-)
Seriously though... enjoy the sun and warmth.
Toys and trips...une bonne semaine!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it all!
Keep smilin!
oh la, la, me likey.
ReplyDeletehave a safe and WARM trip
What a beautiful new baby you have.
ReplyDeletePLEASE soak up some sun for me....sigh. We had more snow last night. Sigh again.
Congrats on the new purchase! Enjoy the toy and have a great time in Florida.
ReplyDeleteShe's perty. It is a she isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHave a great time soaking up the nice warm sunshine.
Here's to many happy years together!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vacation :-)
oh yeah baby
ReplyDeleteLife IS sweet...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy. ;)
oohhh...very pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteI am feelin' the love for that Macbook!
ReplyDeleteHappy vacation trails to you :0)
We are only minutes from Ft Lauderdale. We could come and say Hi.......if the baby ever sleeps.
ReplyDeleteGood for you girl...Emmie loves her Mac too.....I just figured out my computer as it is....I'm way to scared to switch over! lol
ReplyDelete