Last night found the four of us swimming in the pool (okay, I skipped the pool and went straight to the hot tub) and then out to a Greek restaurant for some yummy food and bad service. We made it back to the hotel exhausted and looking forward to easing into our beautiful beds. K2 certainly slept like a log, but I spent the evening nursing a queasy (and that is putting it mildly) tummy in the living room. I was worried that I would have to send everyone on their merry way today while I slept whatever bug I had away. Luckily, with my Canadian Gravol, some prescription Prevacid and some good old American Dramamine, I was good to go!
We spent the day today shopping at Sawgrass Mills and, though the cost to get there was more than the cost of a small condo here in Florida, we enjoyed the day immensely. We each bought some fun things and I stepped into my very first Target EVER! How fun is that?
Back at the hotel now, we are resting our "dogs" and will be meeting up with M&M for some more pool/hot tub fun and perhaps some cards if we are not all too sleepy afterwards.
Here are some pictures!
K1 and Michelle at Buffalo Airport (look how happy we are before the delays).

Our pilot waving to us from the small Turboprop plane that took us from Buffalo to New York City.

TARGET!

Sun-starved Canadians = Bliss!

K2 enjoying some TV in our living room.

Fun Day!!
ReplyDeleteNow I have to go get my bathing suit on!!
You lost your Tarjay virginity! Fun stuff. Good that you feel better.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Very cute pictures. I have inlaws near there so I've been twice. With the crap weather out here, I'll bet you are just loving every warm minute. Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the delay but it's always worth it when you go on vacation. Glad you're enjoying your time in the sun.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're enjoying my sunshine state! I haven't been to Sawgrass Mills in YEARS- used to live in West Palm so would go once in a blue moon, but now it's a five hour drive!
ReplyDeleteI love that 'sun-starved' photo.
ReplyDeletesigned - One sun-starved American :0)
Welcome to my neck of the woods!
ReplyDeleteIs it too late for you to come and pick me up?? I could use some sun.
ReplyDeleteIsn't Target fun??? (us Canadians, we're so simple). Have a blast!
Cari
Please, please, please bring us back some sun...
ReplyDeleteFlight delays are yucky. Glad you made it safe and sound and have now been introduced to the wonderful world of all that is Tar-jay! Ahhh...you guys look mahhhhvelous sunning yourselves.
ReplyDeleteI just found out that I will be going to Florida in May. It's for work, but it's still Florida. This time they are not going to make me go by myself.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you guys all enjoying the sun. You should ESPECIALLY be enjoying it because it's blizzarding where you live! ENJOY every minute of the beautiful sunshine!
ReplyDeleteYOUR FIRST TIME IN A TARGET!!???
ReplyDeleteOK, just had to get that out of my system...it's just so strange to a girl who is there once a week.
Anyhoo, glad you are catchin' some rays and enjoying good company. I would LOVE to be doin' the same.
I'm totally stuck on the fact that you've never shopped at Target!
ReplyDelete