I power walked/ran three miles on the treadmill today...and hated every minute of it.
Between these saboteurs, these fellow "friends", my family, K2's family and our own inability to stay away from the candy store, we have accumulated this in our "candy stash" drawer. We need help.
You say you need help, I'm on my way....
ReplyDeletemmm...
Man, we have chocolates and fudge over here. I can resist candy, it's kettle corn that is my downfall. Hang in there and onward 2008!
ReplyDeleteHey now, that was for K2, CW. :P
ReplyDeleteDrool...I am your sister in solidarity. Hate to run but hate to have tight clothes. But treats are soooooooooo good. Hard to resist...argh! Damn metabolism!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Oh, the evils of refined sugar. I'm fighting off a sugar-induced headache as I type this.
ReplyDeletep.s. Notice how I am not in the list of enablers? That's because I'm a true friend. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm, Cracker Jack.
ReplyDeleteMay I say, "Yum"?
ReplyDeleteI'll take the Twizzlers and the Big Turk off your hands....LOL!
ReplyDeleteGood job on the treadmill! Hang in there! BLAST some music! :-)
It's just not fair!!! You eat all that crap...and you still look so great!
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog look...the colours are great.
That is quite a collection!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting on the treadmill - I wish I had the willpower to even THINK about it!
Good job on the treadmill...that reminds me that I need to get on that thing. :)
ReplyDeleteYou've been very good going on the treadmill. Which reminds me...but I digress. That is quite the stash of candy. I'm not sure it would make it through the front door of our house. Very sad.
ReplyDeleteI just got a treadmill and eliptical (sp) for Christmas. Hoping to run my arse off!
ReplyDeleteLike the new blog look!
Wish I had as much will power as you, these are awfully yummy...
ReplyDeleteWishing you, k2 and your loved ones a great New Year!
I hear you. We're putting together the elipticle and I brought out my dusty exercise DVDs. I honestly think I have put on a few lbs during this 2 week span.
ReplyDeleteYes,K1 running again can be a New Years resolution.
ReplyDeleteI fell over the dog today and injured my right knee, anything to get off the treadmill, LOL.
Note, no dogs were injured in the making of my injury, *wink*
Oh that candy and junk food is pure temptation.
ReplyDeleteMy running shoes go on tomorrow girl. I love starting my new year with a healthy run :O)