Thursday, December 13, 2007

Volleyball *Update*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
K2's big playoff game is tonight and I am prepping my cheerleader costume and pom poms for the big event. His team took first place in the spring, but I don't think that he is as optimistic this time. He thinks that there are stronger teams in this league, but I will still be a very proud VB wife even if his team places last.

*His team placed second overall. I am proud of him for many reasons, but mostly because there were other things on his mind tonight and he persevered (because I forced him to). But that is a story for another day. What a man.

16 comments:

  1. I love volleyball!
    GO K2!!!!! Rah rah rah!

    Let us know how it goes and please post pics of you in your cheerleading costume - hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to do great!!! I love volleyball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I would pay money to see that outfit of choice!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best of luck to K2. I hope he smokes them all!

    As for the cheerleading outfit, I too would pay money to see that! With pompoms if you please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should wear your pretty pink jammies as a cheerleader.....:-) GO, K2!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to K2 on winning 2nd place...that is awesome!
    And you are both incredible people.

    (I've been thinking lots about you.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go.....we love volleyball at our house! Did you shake your pom-poms? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job K2!!! I'm totally impressed w/both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that I've seen that picture, I remember what I want for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like watching the "hot" sweaty bods playing v-ball! Way to go K2.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Job K2! You are a good man!

    ReplyDelete