Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday K2!

Photobucket


We drove for seven hours today just so that we could spend K2's birthday with his family. I can't remember the last time K2 was able to be with both of his brothers, their children and his parents all in one day and I am sure that it will be a birthday to remember for a long time.
Happy B-Day to my beautiful boy.

27 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu.........It's a good thing you can't hear that because I sing terribly off key. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fantastic day with your family K2. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Mr. K2!!! I hope it's good!

    Merry Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was supposed to say, 'young' instead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was supposed to say, 'young' instead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry got distracted by the bulging jock strap

    Strapping you lad he was/is!

    Happy Birthday, you product of Valentines love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, K2. Great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!

    He shares a birthday with my niece. I bet he got jipped out on birthday presents being so close to Christmas. Poor Tatum does.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday K2!! Glad you're able to spend it with your adorable sweetie and family too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a great birthday, K2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday to K2 and merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing K2 a very Happy Birthday and you both a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday K2. I hope it is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooove that picture! No wonder you couldn't resist that beautiful boy! Hope you both had a wonderful time with his family and K2 had a good birthday.


    Merry Christmas to you...I think of you OFTEN!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo-hoo....what a stud! Have a wonderful time together! And....Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas to you both,
    Josée

    ReplyDelete
  18. Merry Christmas! I hope it's a good one! Thanks for letting me check out the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas!! Happy belated birthday to your boy and wishing you love and happiness in the year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday K2, enjoy this special time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday!!!!! Enjoy enjoy enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete