Those pictures are so cute. I really like the leg warmer. "The Cat" was down to 27.5lbs today when I took him to the Vet, but that is still not enough for them, they want him down closer to 16lbs.
Sooooo adorable!
Those are darling! ;)
So cute!
How sweet! Jazzie has been begging for a cat, but Matt is allergic :-(
I'm not even a big cat fan and I think that's cute!
Those are tremendous! SO cute!Bear, you lovely kitty.Keep smilin!
Knowing how much of a cat fan I am (not), can't believe I'm saying this but....cute kittie pics! :o)
Aww, sweet kitty.
Boy your kitty has so much fur! What a beautiful cat.
These are so cute, but that first one is THE BEST :O)
Awwww! My Nicholas likes to put his chin on things too.
Cool picture! Very cute :)
Bear looks like a kitty model for a Christmas card in those pics. Well....maybe not the last one....LOL! I love the sparkle in his eyes.....
OK, that is too cute for words! He's such a beautiful cat.
I just love the first photo, the second looks like he is anxiously waiting to open his present.Merry Christmas Kitty.The girls loved the pics. :O)
Best Christmas photos I have seen all season!! One cutie-kitty!!
Cats and Christmas trees just seem to go together. When I was growing up, our cats were always under the tree.So cute!
oh, you've got a grey! Absolutely the best type of kitty out there! Love the pics.
Those pictures are so cute. I really like the leg warmer. "The Cat" was down to 27.5lbs today when I took him to the Vet, but that is still not enough for them, they want him down closer to 16lbs.
ReplyDeleteSooooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteThose are darling! ;)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Jazzie has been begging for a cat, but Matt is allergic :-(
ReplyDeleteI'm not even a big cat fan and I think that's cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are tremendous! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteBear, you lovely kitty.
Keep smilin!
Knowing how much of a cat fan I am (not), can't believe I'm saying this but....cute kittie pics! :o)
ReplyDeleteAww, sweet kitty.
ReplyDeleteBoy your kitty has so much fur! What a beautiful cat.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute, but that first one is THE BEST :O)
ReplyDeleteAwwww! My Nicholas likes to put his chin on things too.
ReplyDeleteCool picture! Very cute :)
ReplyDeleteBear looks like a kitty model for a Christmas card in those pics. Well....maybe not the last one....LOL! I love the sparkle in his eyes.....
ReplyDeleteOK, that is too cute for words! He's such a beautiful cat.
ReplyDeleteI just love the first photo, the second looks like he is anxiously waiting to open his present.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Kitty.
The girls loved the pics. :O)
Best Christmas photos I have seen all season!! One cutie-kitty!!
ReplyDeleteCats and Christmas trees just seem to go together. When I was growing up, our cats were always under the tree.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
oh, you've got a grey! Absolutely the best type of kitty out there! Love the pics.
ReplyDelete