Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Comfort

Some of you may remember this post in which I discussed how wonderful my best friend is. She began sewing in the summer and had made me a set of PJs because she loves me and because she knew that I was going through a rough time.
Recently, I took the train and visited her in Ot*tawa (four lonely hours away) and while there, her daughter came down the stairs in the cutest PJs I had ever seen. Of course, BF had made them and I immediately told her that I needed to have a pair just like them. So, off to the fabric store we went in search of the perfect fabric and in the mail yesterday arrived my new, most perfect, and most comfy set of PJs ever!
How cute am I in all the pretty pink? Look at the frilly wrists and the puffed sleeves! For those of you who know me in real life, you know that I am about as far from a girlie girl as they get, so this is a huge step for me.
I love them, T. and thank you so much for taking the time to make them with all the love you have for me. You are the bestest friend a girl could have.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. K1
    You sure are lucky to have a friend like T. I wonder
    If I ask, no beg, would she make a pair of PJ's for me. I think that your mother would love to see me with frilly wrists and puffed sleeves.
    Perhaps something in a pale blue?
    Love
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT! Does your friend take orders? Love the colour and puffed sleeves! :o) Comfort pj's are the best!! Ahhh...I'm ready for a pj day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - We can't wait to see a pic of your daddy-o in his puffed sleeves and empire waist pj's! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Put me down for a pair. I bet your frills suit your Dad. He is able to pull it off.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love 'em! And you look great all girlie and pink! What a great friend to take such good care of you...now please post pics when your daddy-o gets his!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're ADORABLE in your "puffed sleeves".....Anne Shirley would be proud! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dad's comments always make me giggle.

    I love the pjs, I'm always looking for a comfy pair...and who can go wrong with pink? Though I think I would pass on the puffy sleeves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice P.J.'s, what a special friend.
    Your Dad is so sweet, I love his comments.
    Thanks so much for the blog help yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the PJ's. Your BFF should start her own line of PJ's.

    I love your dad's comments. He cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I stopped by to say Hi, I've been thinking of you lately. I love the p.j.'s! So cute and cozy! I also love your dad's post...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them and you look smashing in them. Does your friend sell them?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooo..... I want some.....you look like a little sexy pink kitten in those....lol

    ReplyDelete