
The park had been decorated beautifully for Autumn!


We had planned this trip for days and knew exactly which rides and attractions we'd want to see, but once there, some of our plans went out the window and we just rolled with it. On this first day we rode the carousel, Winnie The Pooh, The Mad Hatter, It's a Small World (three times), Ariel's Grotto, Enchanted Tales With Belle, Peter Pan's Flight, and The Magic Carpets of Aladdin.

We had lunch at Columbia Harbour House (delicious) and then headed back to the hotel for a swim and a rest since the temperatures had us a little lethargic.
Later on in the evening, we headed back to Magic Kingdom as we had dinner reservations at Crystal Palace. On the bus ride to MK, Pea fell asleep and once in the park, Chick fell asleep, too.

Since we were a little early for our dinner reservations and still had a fastpass for Splash Mountain, J. and I decided to ride it while the kids slept (taking turns, of course). When I arrived at the front of the line, the cast member asked me if I wanted to sit in front. I said, "I don't know. Do I want to sit in the front?" and he said, "It's the BEST!". So I did. I got SOAKED. Like, wring me out, soaked! Fun, though.
We then headed to Crystal Palace to have dinner with Winnie, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger. So fun! Of course, both kids had "issues" upon waking from their naps and were difficult to console until the friends came to hug them.
Oh yes - the dreaded soaking on Splash! It seems to be luck of the draw and it seems the only time I'm 'lucky' is when I'm on splash. Heh!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy Pooh and friends were able to cheer up your post nap sweeties.