Friday, August 2, 2013

Picnics and Raccoons

Yesterday, the twins and I packed a picnic lunch, loaded up the car with bikes and toys, and headed over to one of our favourite places in town. It was a beautiful day with white fluffy clouds in the deep blue sky, and the weather was cool and breezy.

 photo 1-37.jpg

We played a little at the park and then quickly dove into our lunches. I don't know what it is about eating outdoors, but the kids love it!

 photo 2-36.jpg

After lunch, we hopped on our bikes for a ride around the B-Ville Creek. Beautiful!

 photo 4-29.jpg

We even saw a baby raccoon on the path. Poor little guy was a little scared of us as we passed by.

 photo 5-27.jpg

I love these glorious summer afternoons.

1 comment:

  1. Precious moments shared together. Love all the activities you do with your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete