A couple of weeks ago, we were invited to take a trip up to my brother's new cottage to spend a few days as a family. My brother and his family were unable to be off of work and since the cottage was sitting empty, it was a great opportunity for us to enjoy time together in a very comfortable and cozy setting.
I've decided that the cottage is too beautiful to be called a
cottage. So, I've changed it to
"The Lake House". It just seems more apropos.
We were thisclose to buying a share of one of those!! They are beautiful. Glad you got to enjoy it with the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteYou can leave a laptop sitting on an armrest like that?!? We never leave ours out, but just today DH did and Burrito carried it around the house and then DH frantically called me over saying that the laptop was dead.
ReplyDeleteI fixed it, phew.
Anyway, what a great house!
Very nice. it looks like a place that I would love to visit. Water views like that always calms my soul.
ReplyDeleteIt looks SO beautiful! So glad you could go!
ReplyDeleteNice place! I am so glad that you enjoyed yourselves!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the kids looking at each other!
Did they enjoy the big bathtub?