The twins had a great birthday with their family and friends and now they are two years old. Just like that. We celebrated with my family on Sunday, then on the actual day (Tuesday) it was slated to be just the three of us until J. got home from work. However, an early morning phone call from Tanya would change all that. She hopped in her car with Rowan (who is just a month younger than the twins) and drove four hours to be a part of her god-children's birthday. It made the twins' birthday even more fun and special.Chick and Pea were greeted with balloons and streamers when they woke for the day and while we waited for Tanya and Row-boat to arrive, they opened some gifts that J. and I had bought for them.
Can you believe I resisted having one? Sigh...they looked so good.
So, all in all a very lovely birthday spent with the most important people in our lives. My family and our friends are very important to us and the twins are so loved by them.
*A special thank you to Sherri who left a sweet comment on my last post. Just when I start to think that no one is reading any more, someone leaves a nice message and it spurs me to continue.
I love reading about your love for your beautiful family! How wonderful for all children if they could be raised by your love and guidance. You truly are an inspiration! You're giving your children the BEST of everything! And most importantly, you're loving it! Hugs to YOU and your amazing children!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Alice. Truly, it is the kids who inspire me. They are so easy to love and make every day so amazing. I never want to take them for granted. I really appreciate the time you took to comment.:)
ReplyDeleteWe ARE reading. Just lazy commenters. Or maybe that is just me. Anyway, I read because your kids are so unbelievably cute and because the joy you feel in mothering is very contagious.
ReplyDeleteLove to see their little faces as they open their gifts and dive into the fun of the gift...and the wrapping!
ReplyDeleteWe are forever blessed to share in your lives!
What a sweet and special day! I love that you go all out and with all your heart. They are growing so quickly and it is an honour to be a part of your lives. Happy Birthday Sweet Chick & Pea!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteI would do it again in a heartbeat. It meant so much for me to be able to be there this year.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Two years already...
ReplyDeleteI am loving the grey clothing motif.
A very happy birthday to two very special babies! (Can I still call them that?)
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had an amazingly wonderful day to me!!!
ReplyDeleteSimply adorable. Sunshine is sitting here looking at all the pics with me, which she loves if there are "babies" in the pics, and the second she saw the cupcakes she said "num, num."
ReplyDelete