I was laughing out loud when I saw her turn and jump. Fearless indeed! I love how Dad was unsure there..."Do I let her go and cultivate her independence or step in cause my knees are quaking at the sight of her climbing like Spider-Man?"
I love how each of your twins are such individuals with such different personalities!
Hannah and I need to come play soon so that Chick can show Hannah the great playground!
Our fearless girlies! Wed night Hannah jumped into the pool....after I'd already climbed out! Thankfully I was still holding her arm so I could pull her back out.
Looking forward to seeing where these personalities take all 3 of the kiddos!
Um I gasped when Chick jumped RIGHT AT YOU!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a climber for sure.
Pea is as sweet as ever playing in the sand.
I was laughing out loud when I saw her turn and jump. Fearless indeed! I love how Dad was unsure there..."Do I let her go and cultivate her independence or step in cause my knees are quaking at the sight of her climbing like Spider-Man?"
ReplyDeletePea...little flirt! Sweet.
Keep smilin!
pfft… big deal. I could totally do that. Maybe not the jumping off into Joel's arms though… lol
ReplyDeleteI love how each of your twins are such individuals with such different personalities!
ReplyDeleteHannah and I need to come play soon so that Chick can show Hannah the great playground!
Our fearless girlies! Wed night Hannah jumped into the pool....after I'd already climbed out! Thankfully I was still holding her arm so I could pull her back out.
Looking forward to seeing where these personalities take all 3 of the kiddos!
Okay, I almost yelled out when Chick jumped at you instead of J. She truly is fearless.
ReplyDeletePea, such a sweetie!
Yup, fearless. I have a fearless chickie here too and I keep wondering what she will accomplish next.
ReplyDelete