SO CUTE!!! At first I thought Pea was trying to help Chick roll over. Then I thought he wanted to use her as a human jungle gym. Love, love, love to watch them play together, poking, prodding, climbing...and not minding it at all! They're so sweet together!!
SO CUTE!!! At first I thought Pea was trying to help Chick roll over. Then I thought he wanted to use her as a human jungle gym. Love, love, love to watch them play together, poking, prodding, climbing...and not minding it at all! They're so sweet together!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun! Looking forward to seeing my babies interact like this soon.
ReplyDeleteMy cheeks hurt from smiling so much. That was SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThey're so adorable!
ReplyDeleteStill laughing. Your babies are so silly. I wonder where they get it?
ReplyDeleteToooo CUTE..
ReplyDeleteFriends for life.
hugs..
That is just the cutest sweetest video! I can imagine that that is the conversation they are having a la "Look Who's Talking!?"
ReplyDeleteThey are edible!
Keep smilin!
I was going to pee my pants from laughing so much - I watched first thing this morning and it was a GREAT way to start the day!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!! And, how the hell are you finding time to produce this amusement????
ReplyDeleteLaughing so hard tears are coming.
ReplyDeleteThey are great.
This is the funniest video well the subtitles are. Really, how do you find the time, Super Mummy?
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! Makes me want to prioritize getting video of the boys!!!
ReplyDeleteJammer and I loved watching this. I chuckled all the way through. And at first I really thought Pea was trying to see how tasty Chick is.
ReplyDelete