A few nights ago, K2 and I were having dinner while the babies were watching a Bab*y Ei*nstein video suitable for their age. Poor Pea has some issues with moving animals and sometimes has a big cry while watching. One of us was just about to go rescue Pea when we saw our little Chick reach over and grab his hand. It was the cutest thing EVER! It stopped him from crying for a little bit, but he eventually started back up again and K2 had to rescue him.
This morning, as I was reading the babies some stories, the same thing happened. Chick reached over and grabbed Pea's hand. Adorable!
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
What a good sister :-) So sweet!
ReplyDeleteThat is incredibly cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope they stay friends for a long time to come.
That is SO cool! It makes sense, with them being in your tummy together and the close bond they have and all.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteI think our Boo Ba wants a twin. When ever he sees another baby he lunges at them to grab their hand and tries to lick their face. He loves other babies.
Toooo SWEET...
ReplyDeleteThey will ALWAYS have that special bond....
Super cute. :-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteSweet!!!! I think it's totally a twin thing. Ro and Ree are constantly touching some part of their bodies, sometimes without being aware of it.
ReplyDeleteThat is just the sweetest thing ever!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
that is just the sweetest thing ever!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh....adorable! It might be a twin thing as I've often seen Ree and Ro holding hands when I'm guessing they don't even know they're doing it. Just a wonderfully comforting thing that some twins share.
ReplyDeleteWhat precious pics of your littles holding hands!
So sweet. I do believe that it is a twin thing and I'm sure there is much more of this kind of thing to come.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.
ReplyDeletethat is so sweet and so loving, just wait until Chick wants to hold hands and Pea wants to slug her for holding hands!
ReplyDelete