With that in mind, our girl still shows no interest in rolling. We laugh at her half-attempts and her subsequent fits of crying; is that wrong? And, as another wonderful mother I know says, "It's not like she'll be 18 and not able to roll over". She'll do it when she's good and ready.
She is doing other new things:
Top Lip Love from Two Kayaks on Vimeo.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
I think Miss chick is warming up her lips for when she can talk. Since being first on the physical stuff isn't on her list I think she is going to be the "gabby" one.
ReplyDeleteAnd such lovely lips they are indeed.
It just feels good. And that is a good of a reason as any.
ReplyDeleteHilarious!
ReplyDeleteNo worries...our girl is not rolling over either and she speaks like a demon.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
OMG!! I am going to pee my pants from laughing!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a smart mom who said not to worry about the rolling over!!
Awww, how cute! The top lip must be very tasty indeed.
ReplyDeleteOh my! Chick is hilarious and oh so cute! Never seen anything like this! Adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm so with you in not pushing our little ones. The first thing I've tried to teach her was this week when she could stand up but not sit down without crashing straight back. Figured teaching her to sit down would be helpful to her. thankfully she's a good student.
Your little Chick and Pea are beyond adorable and I love each of their own little personalities!
Babies are so quirky. God love 'em.
ReplyDeleteMy son Neil was enormous. Honestly, I didn't feel like I overfed him but he was a bit of a harbour seal. The really funny part was that he would NOT crawl. He would just roll....flub...roll over...jiggle....roll....jiggle. It was SO funny. He would just roll where he wanted to go. I loved his pudgy little self. People would make comments and I just didn't care because I adored him. Then he started walking...at 15 months old! And all his baby fat went away and he was walking like a normal kid. I actually kind of missed my little "harbour seal". :-)
ReplyDeleteShe has an inate sense of what will make others laugh.
ReplyDeleteWay too cute!
ReplyDeletek
So sweet! My guess would be there's a tooth or two up there she's getting ready to sprout!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!!! Our one 7 1/2 month old boy isn't interested in rolling either. His brother rolls all over the room!!! We're working on it, but I'm not terribly concerned. I think the same thing. Although I think to myself, "They don't go to Kindergarten not being able to roll over!"
ReplyDelete