Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Black And White Wednesday


These are Pea's legs as he plays in the Jump-a-roo,  Cute.  It's all these cute little things that I want to capture forever.

For an explanation of Black And White Wednesday go here.

10 comments:

  1. How SWEET!! I miss the days of the jumperoo! Both of my children loved them.....and so did I:)

    The twins are adorable....thanks for playing along!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I remember those days, Enjoy they grow way!! to fast....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I agree they do grow way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is way too cute. Yes, we really need to capture it all. This is such a great photo.

    Wanda (at Last...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. That is SO sweet. I love it so much. Very darling : ) And you are so right, precious moments that go by quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great angle ... it took me a minute to figure out ... Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so right to try and capture all these moments. My babies are 3 and 6. Sometimes it feels like a lifetime ago they were that small and other times it seems like yesterday.

    Love the angle, love the twins nicknames and love the blog header :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute little baby legs! Capture every little thing....they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great to meet you! I have a baby boy who turns 6 months on Sunday. Oh, and also a 6 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old. Busy? Yes!!! But I'm sure you know how it is with twins!!! Precious photo! I love the little legs dangling there. My kiddos have all loved the jumperoo too! What a great toy, for babies and moms alike, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete