Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thank you for all your interesting comments on the last post.  Isn't it interesting how many of us jump in without thought?  I'm still pondering it all.

It's Saturday and one of my favorite days of the week.  K2 and I have had our yummy bagels, we've watched last night's episode of David Letterman, we've cuddled with Blueberry Bear and the day is still spread out before us. 

Although the forecast is calling for rain (what else is new around here) we won't let that deter us from enjoying this day.  K2 is already out and gone for an early morning bike ride and I decided to stay home and enjoy my PJs a little longer.  I feel no shame.

OOhhhhh!  There was just a commercial on TV advertising the Tin Roof Brownie Blizzard from DQ.  I had one last weekend and am still salivating over it.  I'm thinking that today may have to include this little treat. K2 had the Turtle Oreo Blizzard last weekend and it was yummy as well.  Decisions, decisions!  Life is good!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Saturday to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH....I had one of those Tin Roof Blizzards not that long ago. OH dear me. SOOOO good. I'm sure about a million calories....but ooooooh so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so now you've gone and make me hungry for one of those sundaes but unfortunately we only have one lone DQ around here, at one of the malls. And it probably wouldn't go well with my coffee this morning.

    I hope you enjoyed your day, rain or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and "treating" youselves to DQ or whatever you like!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! It's Sunday afternoon and I'm just reading this post now. Hadn't read it when I called last night but sure am glad that we were on the same wavelength! Mmmmm...DQ and a fun game of Baulderdash! (sp??)

    PS - Have been looking around but so far haven't found a place where we can go for a 'Ride a Cow' Farm Tour. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drool...DQ and pj's...a great combo.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our DQ doesn't have the Turtle Oreo blizzard. :-( I did try the tin roof after your rave review though and quite enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a yummy weekend!

    Alyzabeth's Mommy for Ten Months!

    ReplyDelete