Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pretty Good So Far

Today marks day five of being on summer break and I have had a lovely five days thus far.  On Saturday, my very pregnant best friend came for a visit and we had a great time together.  Sadly, she had to leave on Monday to travel back to Ottawa to be with her family.  How cute does she look at 26 weeks?
 
Little Rowan will make his debut sometime in early October.
Yesterday, my good friend Terry and I spent the day shopping and dining.  It was a great way to spend a Tuesday!

Today, K2 has the day off as it is Canada Day!  The weather is promising to be ugly for the better part of the day, so it is difficult to know how to plan.  We were going to tear out the kayaks and head for water, but with a storm brewing, I'm not sure that it's such a good idea.  For now, we are staring at this lump of fur (who is still NOT eating the way we would like him to).  Sigh.  Could he be ANY cuter?
 
He's had a rough morning playing in his tissue paper and with all of his toys.

Hope that my fellow Canadians have a lovely Canada Day today and that my American friends have a great Independence Day on Saturday! 

9 comments:

  1. Have a very happy Canada Day and I hope the weather turns around. It's sunny here but a bit cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a nice day. It is cute to see that Bear loves playing with the tissue paper. Mabey I should send him a new supply?

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon Bear - eat more food!!

    Happy Canada Day!!!

    Bear does look like he has had a hard day!!

    Best Friend looks great with her belly!!

    The weather didn't turn out too bad after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BF is just lovely!

    I hope the weather was nice int he end and you had a good day together.

    Hugs to Bear...I hope he starts to nosh properly soon.

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY CANADA DAY to you too! Hope it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, BF does look pretty cute! ;D

    Hope you had a great Canada day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, she sure is pregnant. She looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable BF with her baby belly!

    Happy Belated Canada Day...yes, just doing some long overdue catch-up blogging.

    Hope Bear is eating more soon. Sure looks like he had fun with that tissue paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great Candada day.
    Is your friend having a boy...her bump looks very upfront like mine did with Thomas.

    ReplyDelete