Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cancer Free

My mom, that is.  She got the news this morning that the biopsy revealed that she is clean as a whistle.

Thank you to those of you who have been emailing and sending good thoughts.

19 comments:

  1. That is incredible news. She has been in my thoughts daily. Hugs to all of you as you celebrate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RELIEF!!! I just got goosebumps all over!

    I am so happy for your mom and your family!

    Today is a GOOD day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big sigh emitted here! I am SO happy that your mom received a clean bill of health. WONDERFUL news!

    Keep smilin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT news!! Thanking and praising God for answered prayers. Let the celebrating begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful news. I'm so happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news! I've been thinking about you a lot the last little while, and I'm so relieved that your mom got great news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. phew! Excellent news!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thank goodness... great news!

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. as they say in the East - wicked awesome!

    great news!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful news....you must be so relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! Some good news for once.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    I am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Coming out of lurkdom to say YEAH! (My momma has been cancer-free for almost 15 years. Praying the same for your mom.)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm smiling from ear to ear! So happy for you and your family. Give your mom a BIG hug from me.

    ReplyDelete