Doris and Dan presented this to me when they were down a few weeks ago. Dan sketched and painted it HIMSELF and from a photo that I had of Bear. How precious is this?
I put the picture in our foyer, so that as soon as someone enters the house, they can see it.
Honestly! Adorable.
Thanks again, D&D! It is one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received.


Now THAT is a thoughtful gift. What a treasure!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous gift!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Dan is so talented. I had no idea!
ReplyDeleteYou are SO welcome and we love that you love it.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
You are SO welcome and we love that you love it.
ReplyDeleteKeep smilin!
Very nice. It is those special treasures that help make a house a home.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great gift. Dan is a very talented man indeed.
ReplyDeleteHmmmph. For a second there I thought I was going to see the lovely gift we gave you hanging on the wall. ;-)
ReplyDelete